Związek Kuźni Polskich
Mickiewicza 30 Av.
Tel./Fax: +48 12 633 84 21;
Bank account: 04 1440 1127 0000 0000 0294 1228
Polish Forging Associations is a member of the EUROFORGE:
- England (CBM),
- Belgium (AGORIA),
- Czech Republic (SKCR),
- France (AFF),
- Spain (SIFE),
- Germany (IMU),
- Sweden (SWEDEFORGE),
- Italy (UNISA),
- Finland (Finnish Forging Group),
- Turkey (DÖVSADER),
- Poland (ZKP)
Main aim of the Association can be summarized as follows:
- Development of a cooperation platform between forging plants and universities.
- Determination of advantages and disadvantages of polish forging industry in national and European level.
- Advisory role during the process of modernization and restructuring of the forging industry.
- Support in training and apprenticeship for technical staff.
- Support in development of new cost effective forging technologies.
- Raising the prestige of forging companies at the domestic and international levels.